Monday, June 24, 2024

Do you know your dinosaurs?

 Happy Monday Friends!

I stumbled upon the Addicted to CAS blog where the theme is to use a CRITTER on your creation and just had to join in the fun! 



I've come to truly enjoy the CAS design style and when I looked up from my computer screen, the pack of dinosaur stickers on my pegboard wall was starring back at me just begging to be used . . . SO here we are!  LOL

I think this will make a fabulous little boys birthday card and it even gives you the name of the dinosaurs in this pack ... I know a little guy that will think this is pretty cool ... I just have to be sure I'm pronouncing the name correctly when I give him the card!  LOL


This sticker pack is from Hobby Lobby and it's one of the Paper Studio stick-a-bilities packs.

Ok crafting fun time is over for today ... I have quite a long list of thing on my To-Do list today so I'd best get busy or this list will carry over into tomorrow's list LOL.  

The temps have finally cooled off a bit so I want to power wash the deck today.  I didn't get to do that in the spring as hubby had some of the boards lifted in order to run the vent under the deck from our new half bath that he finally (after 20 years) has built for me down in my crafting cave.  Want a peek?


  

Now I don't have to run up & down the steps every time!  YAY! 
Will definitely save on my knees and this age that's a concern!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by ... as always,


4 comments:

  1. Hello, Darlene - how lucky are you to have your very own craft half toilet - irises and all! I came over here to tell you that the your personal link on your TOB page is not working and I wanted to comment on your Halloween raven with the googly eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Fran ... all fixed now!

      Delete
  2. Very cute card for a kid! Your bath looks amazing, and I know how nice it will be to have it. Your husband is very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and no I don't know my dinosaurs at all :). Your bathroom looks terrific, and yes it will be very nice not to have to run up and down to go to the bathroom and will be nice to have a sink down there too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.