Saturday, April 3, 2021

Get Well Cards for a Friend

 

Hello Friends & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a few 'get well type' cards I've designed for a friend of mine.  I have others that she can pick from as well, but these are just my latest.

This first card was a really quick & easy card to make.  I've created my background by using the Altenew  Floral Flurries Wide Washi Tape.  My sentiment was computer generated and I've die cut it using Tutti Designs Scallop Stitched Nesting Ovals.

TUTTI-417 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals

 

 ***  Card #2  ***


For this card, I've used Prima Fruit Paradise designer paper (thanks Diane) & the same sentiment but this time around I've die cut using the Tutti Designs Scallop Stitched Nesting Rectangles.

 TUTTI-418 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Rectangles

 

 ***  Card #3  ***

Just like yesterday's card, I can not remember where these cute gnome images came from (Sheepski Designs maybe??).  I've used purple gingham for the background and created grass by using one the of dies in the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside Borders.

 Lawn Fawn - Grassy Hillside Borders Dies

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a FABULOUS day!

Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!

 

4 comments:

  1. My Dear Darlene
    The cards are so beautiful and even if the recipient is very sick I am sure that person will be hale and hearty thanks to your cards. Tc stay safe. With loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, your first two cards are so pretty, and then the third is adorable! I just love gnomes and still have some NBUS to color someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that all three of these beautiful cards, put a smile on the recipient's faces and made them feel better. Love the washi tape, it's so pretty. And the paper you used on the second card is beautiful! That lil gnome is just too cute :-) Wonderful inspiration, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.