Monday, April 5, 2021

Tutti Designs - Happy Birthday Ovals

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a couple birthday cards.  
Back in February I shared 2 birthday cards using the Happy Birthday CIRCLE die which I had created for the January 27th UK Hochanda TV Show.  WELL ... I had accidentally used the WRONG die!  I was to use the Happy Birthday OVAL die vs the CIRCLE so I had to quickly make 2 more cards for the show using the CORRECT die!  LOL  
 
Both of these dies are available at the Tutti Designs Store.  Be sure to check 'em out ... they both make
for quick last minute birthday cards you might need!
 

 TUTTI-284 Happy Birthday Oval
Happy Birthday Circle













For my first card I chose a very simple design to bring attention to the die but did add a flower and some Stickles for sparkle.  Here's a close up for you since I noticed it's difficult to see the details in the full photo.



For my second card using the same die, I've used another simplistic design but this time I die cut from black card stock then adhered it to the largest Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Oval die which was die cut from white card stock. 

Using the panel I had cut from my background paper, I matted it in black and placed it horizontally behind my oval panel for added interest.  A few little Nuvo black crystal drops in the corners and VIOLA ... Birthday card ready for mailing!



I forgot to mention that after adhering my die cut to the white panel, I use a couple fine tipped ZIG markers to color in the flowers and leaves.  
 
 
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!  
Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


2 comments:

  1. They are both so pretty, I love that you showed two different ways to enhance them by using stickles in the first and coloring in the second. Love the layout on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dies are beautiful, as are your cards. Such wonderful inspiration! Congrats on being featured at Hochanda!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.