Saturday, April 10, 2021

Missing my friends . . .

 

Hello Friends ...

Today I have a card to share that was created with a particular challenge in mind and my Simon Says April Kit stamp had the perfect stamps for what I had in mind.  The challenge I'm referring to is the Addicted to CAS Challenge #195.

I know exactly who I'll be sending this card to, as I've really missed going to visit our friends in Michigan but hopefully since we've all had our vaccines now maybe we will be able to visit in person again soon.

I stamped my flower image off the side of my card stock panel then colored with my ZIG markers today.  Did a little scoring around the edge and VIOLA!  Ready to go!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!

 

11 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring of these border flowers -- your sentiment is perfect for todays times too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. I love those colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty, Darlene, and so, so true! It's a beautiful reflection of current times. I hope you are enjoying the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it will be nice when we can all get our vaccines and can get together again, Such lovely coloring of the flowers and I like your scored edges, great sentiment to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and love that stamp. Your friends will love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful loving the vibrancy with the white

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully created, a fabulous way to show off the pretty stamp! A gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and colorful and what a lovely sentiment! I long for the day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card with a beautiful sentiment. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so true. I can't wait for that day either. Beautiful card to convey your special message. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.