Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Double D - Anything with a Rainbow~Unicorn~Mermaid

 Hello Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog and, it's another fun theme chosen by Diane ... also check out the amazing mood board she has designed to inspire you!

 Our theme is: 
Anything with a Rainbow~Unicorn~Mermaid

Here's the mood board Diane has created . . .
 
 
 (isn't this AMAZING!!)

Here's what I came up with . . .


I have this adorable Doodlebug Designs 'Fairy Tales' 6x6 paper pad and that's what I knew I wanted to use for today's creation.  I also had this Sticko (by American Crafts)  'Confetti Unicorn Sticker' in my stash that I thought would work perfectly.  

Dies I've used are ScrapMan 'Doddling Frame' and Tutti Designs 'Happy' & 'Birthday'.
 
Diane has this fabulous prize offered to one lucky winner.
But, you have to play to win!!
 
 
 
 Be sure to pop over to our Double D Challenge Blog and check out what the design team ladies have created ... they are amazingly talented and I'm sure you'll find more wonderful inspiration!

Hope to see you there!

As always . . .

16 comments:

  1. Sweet unicorn design! Love how you've framed the unicorn. That's an awesome shaker unicorn sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card my friend! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Dar! What fun, colorful papers and a magical design. Super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome papers....fabulous Unicorn! She is magical and confident!!! Great design too, what a FUN Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful~pretty and colorful card this is! It came together beautifully and I had no idea your unicorn was a sticker, pretty cool!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy card, and great use of things from your stash. The sticker is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday card design with the unicorn and the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to beat the robot thingy today. A stunning and beautiful unicorn, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that sticker worked out great for this challenge, very cute1

    ReplyDelete
  10. How bright and cheerful, Darlene. A perfect background for a unicorn. Love this happy card. Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't she a lovely unicorn! What a fun birthday card! Your garden sounds beautiful Dar and why not a park! Looks like rain is on it's way over here... Take care my friend and enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bright fun card Darlene and the sticker is brilliant! Every now and again a challenge makes me see a gap in my stash, and this is one!! Looks like I need to go shopping lol! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait.... That is a sticker? It is over the top fantastic and makes for a stunning card. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! I love your take on the challenge!


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, you couldn't have had a more perfect unicorn combination! Such cute paper, and that unicorn sticker! Everything fits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How stinkin' cute! I love that sweet unicorn and the patterned paper is super. That strip at the bottom is DA BOMB!!! The perfect final touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.