Monday, April 19, 2021

Tutti Designs - You are the Light ...

Hello Friends!

Over the next several weeks I will be sharing cards created using various dies from the Tutti Designs Store that were showcased last month on the UK Hochanda TV show.  The dies I'm using today are   Seashell Lighthouse (#533) and I've also used Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles (#419).

TUTTI-533 Seashell Lighthouse

 TUTTI-419 Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

How my card was created ...

For my main focus panel, I created a background water colored panel using TH distress oxide inks and once dry, cut my lighthouse.   I cut a second lighthouse from white card stock.  Using scissors to snipped away everything but the light house and the light rays on the white lighthouse panel.  I then did a little coloring and glued the two panels together.  Lastly, I die cut one more lighthouse panel ... this time from fun foam and glued them all together for dimension.

 

 Using nautical designer paper I created my card base and the middle sized circle under the lighthouse panel.   Added a sentiment and my card was ready to brighten someone's day.

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies available. Need more inspiration?  The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog  EVERY DAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY!
 

 Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

Dies:  Seashell Lighthouse (533) and Scallop Stitched Nesting Circles (419)
Paper:  Amy Designs - Underwater 6x6
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread 'Light of the World'
Other:  Funny Foam for dimension, Tim Holtz distress oxide inks

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! You know I got this die a while back and look at it often and didn't really know how to use it on a card, because of it's size in relation to the size cards I normally make, but you have given me a brilliant idea. Awesome job, love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background to go with your lighthouse, neat dimension you have given to it too, that is like nothing I have seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, so beautiful! I've always thought this is one of the most spectacular lighthouse dies ever. Really gorgeous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.