Sunday, April 18, 2021

Some quick UPCYCLED creations . . .

Happy Sunday Friends!

Yesterday in the mail, hubby received a few greeting cards from one of the companies he makes contributions to.  Since I didn't care for the sentiments on them, I did a little die cutting and have upcycled the images into cards of my own.  Here's a peek at what I came up with ... pretty generic but more useful now!




I hate to toss cards that we receive from these various companies and I do give a lot of them to my friend at Mom's church over in PA that she sends for birthday's and Get Well but these didn't fit the bill so they will go into my Fall Craft Box under Miscellaneous.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog ... greatly appreciated!!

 Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!


 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Darlene
    You are truly creative. with loadsof love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to preserve these in a much more attractive style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great upcycling, that little fox is the sweetest. I think it is great that you don't let them go to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have over 50 cards like these. Some I make contributions to and some I don't. But I never throw the cards away. Thank you for the inspiration - these are all awesome and a great way to upcycle them.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, they're beautiful! I receive a lot of cards, too, and never toss them. I currently have a pile for upcycling and another for giving away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.