Sunday, April 11, 2021

I Bee-lieve In You . . .

 Happy Sunday Friends!

Today I was inspired by a couple of challenges offered over on Paper Playful so I've combined them and come up with this cute encouragement card.  Those challenges are:

Just Us Girls Challenge #579 - Trend Week

 I have used two stencils on my creation ... Memory Box 'Texture Honey Comb' (#88521)


and My Favorite Things 'Cloud Stencil' (#ST-099).
My Favorite Things CLOUD Mix-ables Stencil MFT ST99 Preview Image

and the new challenge over at Allsorts which is themed 'Butterflies/Birds/Bees' (one or all).  I chosen to use my favorite Hero Arts Bees from one of their earlier kits.  Love these little guys!  LOL

 

 I have used a Stampscapes stamp called 'Leafy Branch' (#277F) to add dimension to the scene.  My Hero Arts bees have been popped up using dimensional tape.

Other challenges to share in:

Daring Cardmakers - Let Hear it for the Bees
Festive Friday Challenge #FF0081 - Blue, Tree, Clouds

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  It sure has been a BEAUTIFUL week here in Ohio this week!  Hubby & I got lots of stuff done outside each day and have a good start on our Spring Clean Up.  Felt so good to get out into the sunshine & fresh air!  

Please help us end this pandemic by getting your vaccine when eligible and
please, please wear a mask when out in public!

 

15 comments:

  1. LOVE this card. I am so partial to bees. I wanted that HA kit and it got sold out too fast. It's a really good one. Your design here is so wonderful, I can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I sure do love this! Making a note to search the stencil as I believe I need a good honeycomb stencil. Such a beautiful summer card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. We need our bees here in the U.S.

    Thanks for the PSA about the vaccines and masks. We are not victorious yet. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-utiful Darlene. Such a happy card will sure bring a someone to one lucky recipient.
    Keep well.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Bees buzzing around the Spring skies, many thanks for joining in with our 'Butterfield, Birds and Bees' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally sweet and fabulous card, great design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like cards with bees because of the sunny colors which remind me of summer.
    A great card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Love the scene you created. Bee-u-tiful! Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! A great and bee-utiful card design. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I just love the way you have combined the two stencils, and like the addition of the stamped branch and the bees looks great popped up!
    So glad you had a good weekend and great weather to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These big bees are so cute! And I love the sentiment that's so perfect for your card. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your honeycomb, clouds and tree branch make a perfect stage for your delightful bees! So sweet! Thank you for sharing this gem in the JUGS gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome use of the dual stenciling! Great sky and fun honeycombs. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.