Thursday, April 1, 2021

Mix It Up Challenge - NO Stamping

 Hello my friends!

A new month means a new challenge over on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.
Remember, this is a monthly Anything Goes challenge but with a fun twist that you can choose to join in on ... or not!  This month's theme is:
 
 Anything Goes + NO Stamping

 Today I've created a card using a couple of dies from the Tutti Designs Company.

Oriental Screen

TUTTI-280 Oriental Screen

and Word Set - Smile

TUTTI-235  Word Set - Smile

I have reinserted a few of the pieces that pop out of the screen and did a bit of faux stitching ... VIOLA!!

I do hope you'll pop over to the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and join in the fun!
You have until 6 PM EST the last day of the month to enter!
I'm so inspired by the rest of our amazing DT 
and I can't wait to be inspired by YOUR project!
 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


4 comments:

  1. I like the way you kept some of the pieces in the die, gives it a great style to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darlene
    love the black and white card. It is elegant.tc stay safe. With loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is always lovely and this is a great card showing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking card. Love the black and white combo and how you paper pieced a few of the die cuts back into the back ground. Awesome inspiration, my friend and enabling too, because this die just made it to my wish list :-) I think you and I should be able to invest in crafty stocks, don't you :-) We certainly keep the business going hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.