Monday, May 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in May

 

Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


Today, my attention was drawn to the colors in the lower left corner image.  I have had this Stampendous stamp set for a very long time and don't recall if I've ever inked it up until today!  The stamp set is #SSC1112 and is circa 2010 ... like I said, I've had it a long time!  LOL  I decided on a CAS style as the flowers speak for themselves and wanted them to have the full attention.

 

 Once again I've used my Tombow markers for the coloring but this time, I did not 'water color' my image, I simply colored directly marker to paper ... hence the intense colors.

My sentiment comes from another Sue Wilson 'Wordies Sentiment Sheet' ... Everyday is the name on this sheet.  SO many wonderful sentiments in both black & white ... well worth the cost.

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. What a treasure you found while shopping your stash! The flowers are so pretty, the colors are bright and the CAS style is lovely. Thanks for creating such a lovely project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such a beautiful job coloring these, I have that set too, classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers do speak for themselves and they're perfect as a CAS card looking all pretty there in the corner. It's a cute set and definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a bit since i used this image. Love the bright happy colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.