Sunday, May 7, 2023

Peace on Earth Challenge #39

 

Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

I must admit, I do not think of pastels when I'm creating Christmas cards.  Pastels to me mean something more like Spring or Easter but Diane has come up with a very pretty inspiration board and I did my best to honor it in today's card.    Thanks to the Mintay 'The Sweetest Christmas' paper pack, this card came together quite easily.

 This is 2-sided paper so I used the strip (reverse side) I had to cut off for my A6 card size to create my sentiment panel.  I've used a stamp from a very old Hero Arts set.

PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

 

7 comments:

  1. Just a beautiful card , I love the images and colours. Lovely card design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many details to discover on your perfect card!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite pads of Christmas paper that make beautiful cards!! Yes, pastels isn't traditional Christmas colors but it's nice to see some pretty pastels for Spring I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is perfect for the mood theme and makes a lovely Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, is that not the dreamiest mood board? I don't usually do pastels for Christmas, either, but the board is so pretty and you certainly did it proud with your gorgeous card! The Mintay paper is making my mouth water. It's wonderful, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene that paper had, your scalloped sentiment is perfect with it. I never thought of pastels and pinks either but they have been growing on me over the years :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely vintage paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.