Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Two Old Bats - May 2023 Challenge

 Hello friends and thanks for stopping by today!

It's time once again for a new monthly challenge over on the
Two Old Bats Halloween Blog!

Just wait until you see what the team has created ... OMG!!  And to help us get our mojo going, Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) has created this fabulous inspiration board. . .

 

 Here's what I've created for you today . . .

 

 

As you've probably already guessed, I was inspired by the Witches Hat in the lower left corner of our mood board.  I have a fun stamp set from ReCollections called Halloween (#639226) which I originally bought planning to use it as a prize for our challenge but then liked it so much I didn't want to give it away so kept it for myself!  Good Grief, like I needed another stamp set!  LOL

 

My sentiment panel and decorative pumpkin panel were cut from one of my many Halloween 6x6 paper packs ... love that they add that to the paper pack ... sure helps make for a quick card!

Just so you know, you will be seeing this stamp set again for
our Mid Month Reminder card!  LOL

Just to refresh your memory ... here's a recap of how things are done on our blog.

 Monthly Challenge

  • Start on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES  if we have 25+ entries.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

You have until May 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Challenges to share in:
Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round - ATG Halloween

Have a SPOOKTACULAR DAY
and PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about this challenge!!

As always . . . 


 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun hat and stamp set, nope, I would of kept it too! Super cute and fun Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your card! That stamp set is super cute and I don't blame you for keeping it. What fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktacular card. I know I say this every month, but I really need to get cracking on my Halloween cards :-) The days just seem to fly by without me getting a lot of time to craft. Need to get my priorities straight :-) Who cares if laundry is done or dinner is on the table, right???? :-)
    Big hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, I love that witch's hat - in fact that whole stamp set is great. I get that you wanted to keep it! And I really like how you colored the hat to pick up the orange and green from the other elements on your card.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.