Monday, May 1, 2023

Four Seasons Challenge - Spring


 Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a new challenge! 
Our theme this month is . . .

Anything Goes - SPRING

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

 As I'm sure you have noticed, I was inspired by the beautiful Lily of the Valley in the lower right corner.  We used to have these when I was growing up and I was always amazed at how delicate and perfect there were!  Mother Nature can be quite impressive!!

Here's what I used to create today's sample:

 I bought the Hero Arts stamp set as a kit a few years back and I simply LOVE these little bees.  I made quite a few one day and have them in a little clear box so they are ready to adorn my floral cards.  You might get sick of seeing them this summer!  Just a word of warning!  LOL

 If you are new to our FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE BLOG (a monthly seasonal themed challenge),
PLEASE pop over and join in the fun.

And don't forget our other challenge blog adventures ... 

TRIPLE B
(where it's all about Birds, Butterflies and/or Blooms),
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS 
(a bi-monthly anything goes Christmas challenge),
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
(a bi-monthly anything goes using embossing folders + an optional twist), 
TWO OLD BATS
(a monthly anything goes Halloween challenge),
STENCIL FUN
(a monthly anything goes using stencils challenge),
and of our course,
DOUBLE D
our original bi-monthly themed challenge.

Please be sure to pop over and check 'em out!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, lily of the valley is May's flower so it couldn't be more perfect and I will never tire of seeing those cute plump bees, they make me smile every time I see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so beautifully done! I too have fond memories of these growing up, it was always exciting to see them bloom in May. My next door neighor is growing some now on the side of their house and a few have spread into my own yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the little bees flying around your oval frame of flowers! It is great to have them on hand it makes cardmaking even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pretty Lily of the Valley are one of the surest signs of spring there is. Your card shows them off beautifully! I love the bees, too. You've gotten a lot of mileage out of that HA set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.