Thursday, May 25, 2023

Birds ... love 'em!


 Hello friends ... 

Are you getting ready for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend?
Going to be pretty quiet for us  ... just going to hang out on the deck and watch
the world go by!  LOL

 I'm helping out a friend at the local gift shoppe (I call it the Tea Shoppe since it is basically based around a tea theme) but before I head over to help her, I wanted to share with you a card I made a few weeks ago using more of those fabulous Toppers I purchased at the April stamping convention.

I'm going to share this creation with the following challenges:

 'I Spy with my little eye' challenge where the theme is Something with Wings (challenge #3).

Little Red Wagon Challenge #706 - Flora or Fauna (I chose Flora)

 Paper Craft Crew Challenge #519

 

Well I'm off to help a friend ... hope you have a fabulous day ahead!
Pretty cold today (only high of 65) but next week will be totally different with highs in the upper 80s!
Yikes ... these weather changes sure mess with these old bones!  LOL

As always . . . thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. I love birds and this one is gorgeous and then there is the beautiful blooms! I'm thinking Magnolia but I may be wrong. Doesn't matter cause I love them whatever they are! Gorgeous card my friend. Enjoy your Holiday...I too will just be hanging out by my lonesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! This might be one of my favorites so far. Everything about it is sublime! 65 - 70 is the best temp for me unless there's wind chill. It was pretty gorgeous here today but some would find it rather cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous imagery and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bird image with flowers, like how you did the framing. I enjoy the 60's more than the 80's, luckily most of the day will be in the 70's so that is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering our "Flora or Fauna" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this beautiful card, Darlene. I hope we see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful topper and gorgeous card made with it! A relaxing holiday sounds good to me! I will do the same today. I finally got my veggies planted yesterday, just wish it would rain!! But no rain the forecast and high in the 90's for this week. Not sure I am ready for this kind of heat yet..
    Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! The oval backdrop really lets those toppers shine. Thanks for jining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.