Thursday, May 4, 2023

Pink Magnolia

 


 Happy Thursday Morning All!

Today I have a fun card to share using water coloring.  The challenge I'm joining in the fun on today is Aud Sentiments Challenge #301 and the theme is water coloring and/or Spring + a sentiment.

I have used a stamp I purchased last weekend at the Adventures in Stamping convention in Akron.

 Stampendous Cling Pink Magnolila (CRR348)


 I have used Tombow markers for the watercoloring on my image as well as to create the border.  Then using my metal ruler, I used the same marker for the straight line frame.


And, once dry, I added a touch of sparkle here & there using Diamond Stickles.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope you have a wonderful day/weekend ahead.  As always ...


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have made me want to make Magnolia flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I like the way you have framed the image with the marker pen. I generally manage to splodge the line when I do it even with a ruler! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rockin' the watercoloring these days, Darlene! Pretty stamp and cool idea for the border. Stampendous has always been a favorite. Did I already tell you that the shop is closing and Spellbinders bought the remaining inventory? I don't know what is going to happen now. I would keep on buying Stampendous if Fran would keep drawing them. Good things come and good things go, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I LOVE the stickles here and there, gives it so much pretty sparkle to catch your eye, what a lovely stamp and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love these colors and the touch with the stickles to give it some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty. Love the image and the way you coloured it and added just the right amount of sparkle here and there. Beautifully done, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.