Saturday, May 27, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Birds/Birdhouses

Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is:

'BIRDS / BIRDHOUSES'

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

For today's card, I used a Simon Says 'Forest Border (SF209)' embossing folder.


After embossing my white card stock panel, I simply punched out a couple red birds using an OLD Martha Stewart bird punch and added my Tutti Designs 'Hello' die cut sentiment.

TUTTI-240 Word Set - Hello

The snow is flying here in Ohio as I'm creating this card (back in January) and I haven't seen many cardinals lately.  But when I do, their color is so brilliant against the white snow.  This is what I see when I look at my card.  Such a beautiful sight to see!  And the Blue Jays too ...

I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .

 

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card you made Darlene, with this beautiful EF! Looks really nice.
    Wishing you a fine Pentecost weekend. 💐
    Hugs, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis, stunning embossing folder here. Hey Bella had 10 pups, lost the first one which died within a day, then the other was still born 2 days later leaving her with infection. 10 pups are still growing well and most are sold by the breeder, she is a pretty unique dog.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful combination of texture and die cuts on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this. The white embossed background with just the pop of color in red birds is GENIUS. FABULOUS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I was surprised when you said it was snowing when you made your card, then I read you made it back in January! It does have a wonderful winter feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.