Wednesday, May 24, 2023

BIRDS at the Sisterhood of Crafters . . .

 

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme today is:
 
 BIRDS
 
Today's creation used the following products:
Inkinadinkado Stamp
Mintay 'Graceful' 6x6 paper
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Tutti Designs Stitched Scalloped Oval dies
Martha Stewart Bird Punch
Creative Memories Corner Rounder
 
 Can you tell by my listing that I have a LOT of OLD product in my stash?  lol
Well I've sworn to myself that I'll show my OLD STUFF more love in 2023 so here ya go!
 
The design is pretty self explanatory so I'll not bore you with the details.  I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


 

4 comments:

  1. I'm falling behind in my visiting and I don't like when that happens. What a beautiful stamp! Count on Inkadinkado. They have some classics and you know I love playing with the old stuff too. The bird punch is perfect with your image, and the Mintay paper is sooooo pretty. Birds are my favorites for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image, papers and sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that stamp also, it is so nice to give our old goodies some much needed time to come out and play also. I like the flying bird you added to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Darlene. Love the layers and those birds are beautiful flocking to that pretty water bath.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.