Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blogaversary Candy

My friend Lyneen, (I am Dreaming of Castles) is celebrating her Blogaversary with some awesome Vintage Candy!! If you like vintage, (and you all know I do!!), you really must check out Lyneen's blog ... she has so many wonderful projects to share with you. And while your there, leave a comment and tell her I said Hi!! Here is a close up view of some of the goodies in her candy offering:






I don't want you to miss out on your chance, so please be sure to pop on over to Lyneen's today and enter for your chance at some wonderful vintage goodies!! Most printed pages in the pack are pre 1950's and some are even early 1900's. WOW ... how awesome is that! The deadline is midnight PST - Dec. 15th! Good Luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Darlene! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that your weekend is going well! Off to check out your friend's blog--don't think I've ever seen her's before, and you know I love vintage! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAR YOU ARE SUPER.... Thanks for stopping by and entering my Blogoversary... Even BIGGER THANKS for this awesome post. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great candy, thanks for the heads up!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! Thank you for the chance.
    Pattyjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.