Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #27


Another week of being late with my Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge creation! Just seems to be so many things going on lately ... Oh man ... and the holidays are right around the corner, YIKES!!! Anyways, I finally took time today to do a little creating and this is what I've come up with. I turned the sketch and am really happy with the outcome. What do you think??


I had this image amongst some images I had downloaded off the internet MONTHS AGO and though it was precious and would work perfectly for today's sketch. Now, it's no secret that I am NOT an animal lover ... not a hater mind you ... just don't want them in my house anymore. Been there, done that and don't care to do it again. BUT, with that being said, I did think this image was quite sweet with this young lady and her "friends".

There is NO stamping or ink on this creation ... and that's okay! I enjoyed just playing with embellishments on this creation and sometimes I enjoy creating without stamps/ink ... just to see what I can come up with. Here I've used Fiskar decal scissors, Bazzill Paper Flowers, two different Darice satin ribbons (one on top of the other), Glitz Stickles (tiara), Basic Grey BLING IT gems and Wright's lace. I've also used real red cs, chocolate chip cs, whisper white cs and DCWV designer paper.
I hope you like it and I hope you give this challenge a try! I am ALWAYS inspired by the creativity of this group of ladies and the sketches are ALWAYS unique & fun!!
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the Digital Ink Co. BIG REVEAL!!! You don't want to miss it!! Until then ... hope you've had a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. You must have a great printer to be able to print thisi out like that.. Great job Darlene. She is precious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. That little girl has just got to be about the sweetest thing I laid my eyes on today. Adorable image. Your card is very creative and inspiring. A delight for the eyes. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness.

    Carol
    MM-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darlene..I have to get back to doing some vintage print card..I just love them and this card is just so sweet..I am really inspired by it and YOU :) thank you and thank you for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, love the card! I agree with you, this image is so adorable. Love your lace ribbons and those colors are so yummy with this image! Love it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Darlene, this is so adorable!! I love that image and that gorgeous flower! Your colours are perfect - I am partial to vintage and love the way you do it! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I look forward to seeing what you will next week!!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy colours - love the embellies! Such a cute little girl too.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just look at all the bling. The colors are fabulous. Another winner Dar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Darlene this is beautiful, I LOVE all the bling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very beautiful! I LOVE that image! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a kitty fan I love that. Funny your position on animal, I do get that! It is a very sweet image and love how you did it up and the papers/embellishments you use.

    Thank you for saying such nice things about us at Midnight Madness, we appreciate your support and glad you were able to play with the sketch this week.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Darleen! I love the vintage feel and how you turned the sketch! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Darlene!!! I just love your vintage image and your take on the sketch!!! Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Your are FAST girl!! This is just gorgeous!! Love your pretty design and what a fabulous take on the MMSC this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fab card..like you i love playing with images as im a not so good stamper but do change back and forth love the vintage feel to this card as im into that also...she is such a cutie....love it hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.