Monday, November 9, 2009

Are you ready????

Over at Digital-Ink Co., it's time for SNEAK PEEKS!! That's right, each member of the Design Team has prepared a little snippet for the upcoming REVEAL (Nov. 12th) of new images being released by our OH SO talented Creators!!!
The image I have created with today is by the very talented Donna of Lil Diva Stamps. Please be sure to click on the link to see what other fun images Donna has for you to create with. They are all available for you to purchase at the Digital-Ink Co. Shoppe.
Please be sure to check out all the other DT blogs for a peek at other creators images. You will find their blog links listed on my side bar. (I would list them for you here but for some reason, Blogger won't let me cut/paste anymore! What's up with that??? )
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Your sneak peek looks cute so far! I love the aqua and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend Darlene!!!! Thanks for the sneak peek can't wait to see your whole creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar, loving your sneaky peeky! I know you have some yumminess cooking behind the scenes! Loving what I we're seeing!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I see of your sneak peek is awesome Darlene!! Love the colors!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.