Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge #254

Today's sketch over on SCS was from a card created by my friend Dawn Burnworth (flowergal36 on SCS), whom I was lucky enough to meet IRL this summer in her hometown of Mooresville, N.C. {waiving HI!!! to Dawn}


Another fun fact about this creation is that the image I used is by a BRAND NEW ARTIST ... TANYA ... who will have her very own Online Digi Shoppe where you can purchase this image and many, many more in a very short period of time ... I will have more information on TANYA'S ADVENTURE as it becomes available!!

EDIT to add new information on Tanya's Store: You can now find this image and others at Tanya's new Online Digi Shoppe. She just opened her store today, so please be patient and kind. She is VERY talented ... please show her some love ... thanks!


Recipe for my creation:
Stamps: None
Papers: Basic Black, K&Co. Holiday designer paper
Inks: Ranger Antique Linen, Pacific Point
Accessories: Image by Tanya, Prisma pencils, Gamsol, sponge, disresser, Fibercraft snowflake, Michael's gold cording, Glitz Stickles (mermaid), Stickles (diamonds)

I hope you enjoyed this little creation ... I know I sure enjoyed making it! Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so sweet..Waving hi back.. I am so glad to see you using these images.. They are fun.. Great layout don't you think? LOL.. I got up and checked my email and could not figure out why I had 10 comments on a year old card..Thought I did something wrong.. This is terrific Darlene..So glad you had time to stamp.. I can't believe how close Christmas is..I haven't even started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love what you've done with this one too! That image is cute as can be and love your Christmas papers with it! Good luck to Tanya!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dar, you have done a fantastic job with Tanya's image. I can't wait to show it to her. Hope to have her shop up and running by this weekend. Thanks for putting it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now you see what happens when I don't have time to check on things?!! Totally missed this sketch on SCS!! What a really cute image and the layout looks like so much fun!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.