Saturday, March 26, 2022

Can You Handle The Pressure - Green

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is 'GREEN'.  Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  
 
  •  Today I've used a Provo Craft - Cuttlebug Herringbone embossing folder for my background panel.  
  • To create my sentiment I've used Memory Box Uppercase Alphabet dies.
  • My focus is this Lucky Horseshoe by Cheapo Dies.

I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .
 



6 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute and I love the embossing folder in the background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I just love that horseshoe die and a fun card to wish anyone luck, we all sure need that!! Great EB folder too, I have it in my stash as well, love our challenge blog to put all these folders to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for a March card, love your different shades of green, that embossing folder goes great with your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sis, nothing like a good luck charm coming my way, great folder too.
    Missing you and sending big hugs across the miles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the good luck elements on one card fantastic!!!! Love the bold black against the gorgeous green texture.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely has a "lucky" look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.