Thursday, March 31, 2022

Sadly needed cards . . .

 Hello Friends . . .

Here are three more sympathy cards I created but hadn't shared yet.
How sad is it when you need more sympathy cards then birthday cards!!  But unfortunately with the way things are in the world at the present time, that is the case so hopefully these cards can bring some peace to the recipients.

Inside verse ...


AND, as you can see, what I used as the inside verse on the 1st card, I've used as the front cover verse on the next two cards.

Inside verse for cards 2 & 3 ...



Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope you are having a great day!  It's quite windy & rainy here in Ohio today and I have a bit of running to do so not much in the way of crafting for me today!  Stay well my friends . . .

As always ...


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of sympathy card, they're never easy to make. I especially love the sentiment on the front of the first one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sad how many we have needed, these are just lovely and will bring much comfort. We finally have sun today after many rainy cloudy days, hope you see it again soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad, indeed. Your gentle cards are beautiful and will be well received.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.