Thursday, March 24, 2022

Just Getting the Mojo Going . . .

 Hello Friends

I've been a little under the weather earlier in the week so
my mojo kind of 'left the building' so I thought possibly
if I created a card using some of the fun challenge
themes listed over on Paper Playful, my mojo would return ...

Here's what I've created using Stenciling, Embossing, a Color Combo and Things with wings (those challenges are listed below).  Hope you like it ...


Challenges:

Color Throwdown Challenge #685 - Inspiration Photo
(#ctd685 and #colorthrowdown)

 

Addicted to Stamps and More #425 - Die cuts and/or Stencils
Little Red Wagon Challenge #646 - Emboss Everything
Shopping our Stash Challenge #466 - Spread Your Wings

 

Product used:

Ciaobella stencil (#MS037) 'Ramage' stencil
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks
Lisa Horton 'Pretty Leaves' 3D embossing folder
Martha Stewart butterfly punch (very old)
Sue Wilson - Perspectives - Happy (CED8301) die set

Here's a photo I snapped after doing the stenciling & embossing ... I've actually 'debossed' my panel ACCIDENTALLY ... I placed my stenciled panel into the folder incorrectly so the upraised portion is actually on the back (white) side of my background panel.

Whew ... okay, now that my mojo has once again been kick started, I'd better get busy on some other creations that are on the list to be completed.  


 

I hope you're having a fabulous day and have found inspiration in my posting today.

Stay happy & healthy!

As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. Well it definitely looks like your mojo is back. This is so bright and happy it just makes me smile. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Such fun bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Darlene! Love that gorgeous background - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the accidents and whoops! moments make the best cards! This turned out fantastic, and I love those stenciled colors too! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cheery sunshine colour on this lovely card and the happy accident of the debossing really adds to the design!
    I think your mojo has returned, Darlene and I hope you are feeling better.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say your mojo is back with no problem, I love the stencil and debossing combo, this folder works great that way too, happy accident I would say, and love the coloring of your butterflies and letters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright colors and texture!! Thanks for shopping your stash and playing along with our "spread you wings" challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, Darlene, you combined so many challenges into one beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Darlene ! Love how you combined all these challenges to make this gorgeous card. I make the same thing when my mojo is not here and it helps a lot. I can tell it also worked for you with this wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.