Monday, March 21, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

 

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...


Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.

 What inspired me you ask!

Well of course that beautiful rainbow! 
We don't see many rainbows here in Akron, Ohio so when I do see one,
it's quite a thrill.  They have always fascinated me ... since I was a child!

Anyways, I decided to make my own background panel using the Tim Holtz Oxide Distress inks Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Broken China and then decide what to put in the foreground.  I decided upon this beautiful Altenew 'Statement Flowers' stamp.  I wanted the rainbow colors so show through so I simply stamped it onto my background panel using Versafine Onyx ink.

Altenew - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Statement Flowers

 Once my flower was positioned I then placed the clear stamp over top of the image and spritzed with water to create the white spots on the background but NOT on the flowers.

To add just another touch of color I water colored in the leaves using a green Tombow marker, water & an artist brush.  Added my sentiment (also from the stamp set) and VIOLA!

 Here's another peek ...


I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Love this Stamp and the beautifully blended background! Thanks for a great team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty interpretation of the inspiration photo, nothing prettier than rainbow colors of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card !!!
    Love this background !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a put expression of joy! I love the background and the way that stamped image just stands out against it is brilliant. Great take on the them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.