Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #51

 

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Technique challenge for you . . .

 

 I had so much fun creating today's card!  I love starting with a sketch so today's theme is right up my alley!  LOL  The first thing I did was decide what image I wanted to focus in the center panel then went from there in choosing my background papers that would coordinate with my image.

The image is from a sheet of beautiful images from a company called Too Much Fun Rubber Stamps.  I purchased several different themed sheet at last years Adventures in Stamping Convention held here in Akron, Ohio each spring.


The background papers I chose came from a couple different Mintay 6x6 Paper Packs ... Farm Life & Berrylicious.  The image & the sentiment banner have been popped up with dimensional tape.  A little Prima flower with a Nuvo drop center was added to complete my card.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, these colors really grab me! The image is incredibly pretty and precious, and the two Mintay pads you used are my absolute favorites! You coordinated everything so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is that ever the sweetest image, love those plump birds and the beautiful flowers with them, you did a fantastic job picking papers that bring out all the colors in the image, love your little flower with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so bright and cheerful. Love the sweet birds and flowers image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.