Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Mr. Mojo Returns

 Hello All

I'm happy to tell you that Mr. Mojo decided to make his presence known yesterday
and even though I had a physical therapy appointment interruption,  I was still able to get another six sympathy cards created for my sale box.  

3D Embossing Folders helped to make not only a beautiful card design but quick & easy.


The same goes for these beautiful Mintay designer papers and a VERY OLD SU  stamp set.

 

Once again I've used the same Lisa Horton 3D embossing folder
but this time I used TH distress oxide inks to do a
little coloring before adding my sentiment flags.

I'm not in the crafting cave today, it's my monthly ME DAY with my hairdresser sister and good friend pedicurist.  Will have to pick back up on card making tomorrow but if the temperatures outside are as nice as they are claiming they will be, I might just have to go out and soak in some sunshine instead.

Time will tell . . .

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are well!!

As always,


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Mr mojo!
    Great cards love the flower embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous 3D embossing folder, Darlene. Love the dimension it achieved! Glad you've got your mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful cards but really love that embossing folder and lovely sentiment on the first ones
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are beautifully created, you had a good crafting day with me being gone LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing, so pretty with great detail and I like the ones that you added a touch of color to also. The papers in your other ones are so pretty. Glad you have a pamper day for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are all gorgeous Dar! Thank you for your kind wishes and your prayers... Means so much. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.