Monday, March 7, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge

  

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the Inspiration Station!

Here is today's Inspiration Photo  ...

 
Please remember, to be eligible for the Prize, you will need to *Let us know on your blog or Social Media Post how the Photo Inspired You*.

 What inspired me looking at this photo?

Of course the color green and the bubbles! 
But, the fact that it is March, St. Patrick's Day is next week and hubby is Irish ...
well there ya go ... how could I not create a St. Patty's Day card!  LOL

Challenges to share in:

International Art & Soul Challenge #128 - St. Patrick's Day
Di's Digi Challenge - Green with Envy (Use Green)
Just Us Girls Word Week Challenge #622 - Lucky (Luck of the Irish)
Challenge Up Your Life #145 - Moodboard



Simon Says Monday Challenge - Add some Green

 The shamrocks were fussy cut from a scrap of designer paper and the stickers have been in my scrapbooking bins for years so I figured I may as well 'use them up'.  The ringlets die has also been in my collection of dies for a very long time and actually, I don't think I've ever die cut it until today!  Yikes that tells you I have way too many dies ... lol

Memory Box 'Large Ringlets' (98790)


 I do hope you will pop over to Inspiration Station
Come check out what the design team has created ... lots of fun inspiration from this team!  And then, join in the fun!  I look forward to seeing what YOU create. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my excitement!

As always . . .


11 comments:

  1. This is such a great design with the clover, the bubbles, the color green! Thanks for another fabulous team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card in green tones! Beautiful details and ofcourse: the clover and (beer)bubbles. We like Irish beer, like Kilkenny and Guiness!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right off the bat I love that bubbles die! Great St Patrick card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card !!!!
    Love the green !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene... so love all the Irish goodness in this card! The sentiment just made me smile... at first I thought there was a typo, then I said it out loud and just laughed. The patterned shamrocks are great fun... and I do hope you have a wee pint ready for your hubby on St. Paddy's! Thank you so much for joining and sharing with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, great goodies on this, I like how you used your circle dies, I have one like that but never have used it, not sure how I would

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, like the embossing folder you used. Thanks for the new challenge, will give it a try. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Darlene! Love the take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that wonderful green! Maybe I'm part Irish 'cause I love it so much. Good on you pulling out the NBUS ringlets die. It looks great on your card and maybe now you'll use it again. Gee, you just reminded me that I have that embossing folder. It sure is fun to discover semi-forgotten things in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your patterned shamrocks and the punny sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls. So happy to see a fellow Buckeye playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I like the rings die that you used. It really sets off the green shamrocks cut from different patterns. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.