Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Sentiment ONLY

 

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Our theme, chosen by Sistah Vickie is:
 
SENTIMENT ONLY

In case you can't read what the sentiment says, here ya go ...

Happiness
comes through doors you
didn't even know you left open

 I have had both of these stamps for YEARS (at least 5) and this is the first time I've inked up either one of them.  The frame is by Sweet Stamps called 'Framed Daisies' and it's still available for purchase.


 The inside sentiment comes from a Hampton Art clear set #SC0584

Hampton Art Clear Stamp - Dreams

I have used Tombow markers for my coloring today.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!
 
Challenges to share in:
RRCB 178

Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Say It with Flowers
NBUS Challene #36 - Never Before Used Schtuff (both stamps)

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!



16 comments:

  1. A real beauty !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Darlene! Love that sentiment - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, what a pretty stamp and a fabulous sentiment, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and pretty! I am glad you got this set inked up and colored, it so fun and whimsical! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, this is SO pretty! Love that sweet border image - so glad it finally got some ink! Love the happy coloring, and that wonderful sentiment! Such a great card! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments AND Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, the frame is so pretty! I love the sentiment, too, and do have that set. Now you remind me that I need to use it again. Not much stamping/blogging going on here lately, but I'll catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combining of the two stamp sets, it looks like they were made for each other, I bet you will use them even more now that you have broke them out to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love that gorgeous frame, the colour and pretty design...big hugs sis..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlene what a beautiful sentiment! I love the beautifully colored flowers. Isn't it fun when you play with stamps you have had but never used? Thanks for joining us at hand stamped sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, how much do I love that frame! I have so many pretty sediment stamps that would nestle right in there! It's a beautiful card, Darlene! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS ~ and enabling me! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Loving the sentiment surrounded by all those gorgeous flowers 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So clean and crisp! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely stamp Darlene and you have coloured it beautifully. Really love the sentiment here. Such a lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card - so nice to use old stamps and show them some love - thanks for sharing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your colours speak to me - love the combo. You really captured the feel of this week's inspiration challenge. Glad you finally inked those beauties. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful and simple! The sentiment is so sweet too! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.