Wednesday, March 2, 2022

It's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge time . . .

Hello friends and thanks for stopping by today!

It's time once again for a new monthly challenge over on the
Two Old Bats Halloween Blog!

Just wait until you see what the team has created ... OMG!!  And to help us get our mojo going, Diane (yep, my Old Bat partner) has created this fabulous inspiration board. . .


 Of course I was inspired by the GREEN color in the mood board and when I discovered this awesome image over on Pinterest, I just had to print it out onto glossy photo paper and make my card.  

I've used deep purple card stock for my base card to pull that color out of the witch's hat then a strip of lime green ribbon to coordinate with the witch's green skin.

When I saw her Witch's Brew in the cup, I came up with my sentiment.
I simply die cut the Memory Box Classical Uppercase Alphabet letter and glued them on down the side.

 Just to refresh your memory ... here's a recap of how things are done on our blog.

 Monthly Challenge

  • Start on the 2nd of the month
  • Ends on the 28th of the month
  • Winners chosen by the DT
  • Winners announced on the 1st of the month prior to start of next new challenge.
  • We will be accepting Guest Designers ... let us know if you're interested.
  • There will be PRIZES  if we have 50+ entries.

I hope you've enjoyed today's share and thanks so much for stopping by!

REMEMBER ...

You have until March 28th to enter.
Hope to see you there!

Have a SPOOKTACULAR DAY
and PLEASE be sure to tell your friends about this challenge!!

As always . . .



7 comments:

  1. What a spooky witch she is in all her green glory! I certainly wouldn't want to run across her on a dark night!! Fabulously fun and very spooky card...BOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness now that one is scary and the sentiment just gives me shivers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, that witch! Have mercy! What an awesome image and I love how you brought out the purple with your card base. I just remembered I need a manicure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh... this card is AMAZING! So spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, Goodness!!!! That witch is really scary, love it!!! The sentiment gives me shivers.
    Awesome card, totally!!!!!!

    Stay healthy and safe and don't drink that!!!!!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW and WOW! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.