Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Make The Cards Challenge #50

 

 Welcome Back Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the  Make The Cards Challenge Blog.
Today we have a Technique challenge for you . . .

 

 I just LOVE all of the 3D embossing folders on the market today!  This particular one is from Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson and is called 'Fanciful Flowers' (EF3D-043).  Just for a little extra texture, I've used White Nuvo Crystal drops on some of the flower centers.

Creative Expressions - 3D Embossing Folder - Fanciful Flowers

And, once again, I've created my sentiment by using the Pink Fresh 'Perfect Sentiments' Stamp (#113721) and Die (#113821) sets.

 Pinkfresh Studio - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Perfect Sentiments

Pinkfresh Studio - Dies - Perfect Sentiments

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun ... here's the link for you one more time ...

Make The Cards Challenge

 As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card !!!
    Great color !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dark blue cardstock is so pretty embossed. Love the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card my friend! I have that embossing folder so I love your choice to use it. Just a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty folder and I do love your touch with the nuvo drops, really dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I have this folder and just used it for the first the a couple of days ago. The backgrounds are awaiting cards and not sure what I'll do. You've made me look at this stamp and die set before. If I wasn't on a self-imposed buying hold... I don't know how much longer I can take it! So pretty, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with that lovely embossing folder. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.