Wednesday, August 23, 2023

MAKE A SCENE at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 MAKE A SCENE
 
 
 
 Making scenes can be so much fun.  It's amazing what you can come up with using just a few different stamps.  Today, I've used 4 different stamp to create this calming scene.

It just so happens that all stamps used today are by Stampscapes but I have other odd ball stamps in my stamp drawers that I use along with my Stampscapes when creating a scene.  Here's the ones I've used today:

 Ledge with Brush - 055F
Leafless Limbs Lg. - 053F
Leafy Branch - 277F
Duck Trio in Flight - 023A

After stamping my 'rocky' scene at the bottom, I used TH distress oxide ink to create the sky color and Prisma color pencils to color the rocks.  I then stamped the trees & ducks to add dimension.  Lastly, I die cut a frame using the Paper Rose (#16679) Stitched Rectangle Frames.

Paper Rose - Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames

I used the same ink sponges as used in my scene to color the frame before adhering to my scene.  Lastly I added a sentiment to the lower left corner using one from the Pink Fresh stamp & die sets.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene and I love the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tranquil scene, Darlene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene, you have put together these stamps so lovely! Like how you framed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, peaceful, awesome! It reminds me of standing near the edge of a high viewpoint with a vast valley down below. I've enjoyed so many scenes like this on our trips. The Stampscapes are amazing every time you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoluty zen scene💐👏👏👏 congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful scene Darlene and you are so right in it's so calming. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.