Monday, August 7, 2023

Sending Big Hugs

 Happy Monday Friends!

I hope the coming week turns out to be a fabulous week for you!
Can you believe we are in AUGUST already ... good grief, I haven't even had a chance to enjoy the summer yet!  Where is the time going??

Today I've created a card to share in a couple of challenges I spotted over on the Paper Playful listing.

The challenges that inspired me today are:

Inspiration Challenge #295 - Use Stencils

 

 And the 'Less is More' One Layer - Photo Inspiration challenge #489.

 

I didn't have any daisies but I did have this new to me Altenew Build a Garden Daffodil stamp set which also came with Stencils.   I ended up with more color then I actually wanted ... guess I need to give it another try. 

 

 Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you've liked what I created to share today!

As always . . .


9 comments:

  1. Your card is bright and beautiful! I love the flowers and the fact that it will mail easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful and 🌞ny card you made Darlene, good job! 👏
    Have a lovely day today.
    Hugs, Wilma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the amount of color is just perfect on this card! I love those subtle little polka dots on the flower petals and the simple CAS design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is wonderful using our photo challenge at LIM for this wonderful yellow flower card. Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a cute set! I don't think I'm very good with stencils for coloring flowers, but I really like how this turned out. You know how I love yellow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, fab colouring and a great interpretation on our challenge.

    thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card Darlene ..... thanks so much for joining us at 'Less Is More' this time ..... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, lovely image too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at LIM the colours are glorious.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.