Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms in August


 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...


Needless to say, the sunflowers caught my eye on today's board so that is what I made the focus of my card.  I've used a Lisa Horton 3D 'Sunflower' embossing folder on white card stock then colored using a combination of Tombow markers and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.  My sentiment is by Tutti Designs.

Lisa Horton Crafts - 3D Embossing Folder - SunflowerTUTTI-228 Word Set - HappyTUTTI-229 Word Set - Birthday

 

Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!


 

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Darlene I love this card! I love Sunflowers and your coloring of the embossing is flawless. Thanks for creating such a lovely team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the beautiful embossed sunflowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie, you made those sunflowers look amazing, Darlene! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and your coloring of the sunflowers is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.