Sunday, August 13, 2023

More cards for upcoming show ...

 Hello my friends!

Over the next several weeks, I'll be working on cards for the one & only craft show I do each year at the local high school.   It's been a busy summer and not much crafting done other than my design team obligations so now it's time to create & share some of those cards that will go right into the sale boxes.

Here are four more cards I've made for the sympathy category. 
I will make a list below of the items used for these cards.
They are all basically the same design with a different twist here & there.

 





 Product used:

The Greetery Circle dies
Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Frames
Memory Box Large Antilles Floral Right Corner
Poppy Stamps Tulip Branch

Various Tim Holtz distress oxide inks
Large sponge daubers
Nuvo Crystal Drops
The TON Easy Expressions sentiment stamps & coordinating dies

Ooops ... here's one more!
(I did not create the background on this one ... it's designer paper.)
The stamp/die set used here is the Altenew Mini Magnolia.  Currently on sale for 45% off.

The inside verse on all of these cards says ...

You're In My Thoughts & Prayers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
Enjoy your day ahead ...
As always,


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes, Darlene! Love that floral corner die! I love all the different colors of the backgrounds with the Oxide inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful, you have a great start for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so beautiful with the dies, colors, and designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.