Monday, August 21, 2023

More stenciled show cards . . .

 Happy Monday All ... hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Time is flying right along!  I can't believe the kids are starting back to school already!  Good Grief ... it will be Christmas before we know it!  UGH did I just say that out loud?  LOL

Anyways, with that being said, even though my show isn't until November, I know I need to keep working on cards for those categories that are nearly empty.  Here's a group of cards I made the other day using the same stencil ... just in different colors.  


I've used the Altenew 'Always Be Kind' stencil.

 

I do not (yet) have the coordinating stamp set (which would have made the line up much easier) but I managed to figure it out using just the stencils and like the 'no line' look. 

 

 This set also comes as a bundle so be sure to look into that if you're interested.

 Since I did not have the stamp set, I couldn't use the portion of sentiment on the stencil so instead, went 

with color coordinated sentiment from the Pink Fresh Studio 'Perfect Sentiments' stamp/die set.

 These are fun to have on hand! 
I took the time and did a variety of colors all at the same time then once cut put them into a clear case, sorted by sentiment.  That way, they are ready when needed ... like today!

I hope you've found inspiration in today's creations.
Have a great day ahead ... as always,


3 comments:

  1. Wow, a gorgeous stencil! What a beautiful showing this will be in all the different colors. It would be hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so pretty, I really love the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful combination! Love the colours and stunning design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.