Friday, August 25, 2023

Craft show thank you cards . . .

 Happy Friday All!

I have a very fun & busy weekend coming up but before all the festivities begin, I wanted to make up a couple (many more to come) sets of cards for the November show.  Right now, I'm working on Thank You cards but I will also be making up sets of Note cards, Birthday, Get Well & Sympathy.

I needed to run to Michael's yesterday to get some gift basket bags to house the one of the four baskets I've made up for the Chinese auction we will have on Sunday during our 3-day family reunion 

 

and while browsing around (I rarely go to the box stores anymore ... do most of my shopping online) I found a wood block thank you stamp that I thought would work well for these sets and since it was on clearance of course I had to purchase it.  Here's what I came up with ...

I also found a 12x12 paper pack that was marked down from $19.99 to $5.00.  Not that I needed anymore designer paper but thought what the heck!  LOL  So, that's the papers I've used for these sets.


There are actually SIX cards in each set but I couldn't seem to get them all in the photo properly so went with five for photo purposes.  I also plan on doing a set in purples and not sure what else.  What is really nice is that other than the stamping, coloring & die cutting of the front panel, these are really quick sets to put together.  They are A2 in size and 1 sheet of 12x12 decorative paper created the 6 card panels I need for the set.

Challenges to share in:
Creative Inspiration Challenge #5 - ATG
Creative Knockouts Challenge #501 - ATG
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday August Challenge - ATG

Wishing you a fun & memorable weekend ahead!

As always ...

I was able to create one more set before heading over to Pennsylvania for the 1st leg of our family reunion.  Hope you like it ...

 




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, love the stamp and the patterned paper complements it perfectly, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice when you can find those great deals, it is very hard to pass up even if you don't need it. These are all so pretty, and nice you were able to get six cards out of every page.
    The gift package looks so pretty, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Darlene! First of all, I love the auction basket you put together. It's beautifully and artfully arranged. You have such a good eye for that sort of thing. Now, your cards just blow me away! All those pretty colors with a fabulous stamp... and so many! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
    DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat x
    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made such fabulous use of that pretty stamp, each one of these sets turned out beautifully!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.