Thursday, August 17, 2023

Sweet as can 'bee' ...

 

 Hello friends and welcome back to the blog!

 I spotted the new theme over on the Just Us Girls blog is 'BEE' and just HAD to join in the fun.  Plus, I've been wanting to create with this 'new to me' stencil set from Hero Arts called Bee Florals.  This challenges ends this evening so I'm just getting my entry in under the wire.

 

I have used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks and small finger sponges to create my panel.  I used the largest die in the Lawn Fawn 'Large Cross Stitched Rectangle Stackables' (LF1178) to die cut my bee floral panel.  The sentiment comes from an older Hero Arts monthly club stamp set.

A couple other challenges I'd like to share in are as follows:

 AAA Birthday Challenge #52 - ATG Birthday
(here's the inside of my card)


 

 

 Make My Monday Challenge #207 - Three Images of Anything (BEES)
My Time to Craft Challenge #514 - Stenciling
Stay Crafty with a blog named Hero August Challenge - ATG Hero Arts (ends 9/3)
#heroarts and #staycraftychallenge
Colorful Options August Challenge - Yellow & Green

 I hope you have found inspiration in today's creation and I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to stop by to say hi!  Until tomorrow ...

BEE safe and happy!


13 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! You put that new to you stencil set to great use, Darlene, this is wonderful. Love the inside too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glorious, Darlene - love the gorgeous colors! My mind is blown about this being a stencil - just lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous beautifully coloured stencil, the need are a wonderful finishing touch,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, amazing that this is done with a stencil set! You did a fantastic job with it. Stencils and dies make such great cards and give that no-line look that I love. This is really something, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you had the perfect stencil set for this challenge! I've never seen that one. It's really pretty! Lovely card. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely bee-utiful card Darlene! Love the wreath design with the added bees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! and what a great stencil too. I love the different colour tones in your card Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that is a gorgeous stencil, pretty colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your win over at JUGS and wanted to say congrats! 🎉🎉🎉 BEE-utiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the colours and that you've decorated the inside of the card too. Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my all time favorite sets! Thanks for entering our Stay Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Thanks for staying crafty with Hero Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.