Monday, August 14, 2023

Playing with embossing folders . . .

 Happy Monday All!

Over the weekend I took the time to create some card fronts for various card themes using some of my new Altenew 3D embossing folders.  Here are 3 cards I made using the Altenew 'Banana Leaves' 3D folder.  It's 50% off right now ... rush over and get yours!

 

This is a 6x6 embossing folder and since I made mostly A6 cards, I simply cut my white card stock panels to the size I use then placed it in the folder where I wanted the embossing to be.  After the embossing, I used small finger sponges and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for the coloring.

Inside view


Inside view


Inside view

This is a 6x6 embossing folder and since I made mostly A6 cards, I simply cut my white card stock panels to the size I use then placed it in the folder where I wanted the embossing to be.  After the embossing, I used small finger sponges and Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for the coloring.

Using the exact same panels, colored a bit differently, I simply chose from my collection of sentiments for these three cards and had them completed in no time at all.

I think this leaf motif can be used for a variety of occasions.
Quick ... Easy ... and ready for 1 stamp mailing!
(and at the price of postage these days, being able to use a single stamp is a huge benefit!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you've been inspired by my creations.
Have a wonderful week ahead and as always . . .


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that deep embossing and all the different colors. There have sure been a lot of changes and fabulous new developments since the early days of "stamping"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the variation in colors you got by sponging on the ink on these, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.