Thursday, August 3, 2023

August Challenge at Triple B

 

 Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our new challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

I'm your host for August and here's the inspiration board I have created for you ...

Don't you just love Sunflowers?
They are one of the happiest flowers in my mind ... OMG when you drive past an entire field of sunflowers, you can't help but gasp at the beauty of them and smile because they make you happy with their faces all reaching up to the skies!

I have had this Crafty Secrets (sorry no longer in business) Sunflower stamp for years and I think this is actually the first time I have stamped & colored it.  I haven't added much more as I wanted the sunflower to be the focus.  But, I did punch & add some corners using an old SU corner punch as well as the Pink Fresh stamp/die sentiment.

Challenges to share in:
Little Red Wagon #716 - Multi-Purpose
The Paper Funday Challenge #56 - ATG with Twist: Great Outdoors

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 

6 comments:

  1. Wowie, your coloring is amazing on this big and beautiful sunflower, Darlene! It looks like the real deal standing straight and tall. Thank you so much for having me as guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Such a happy card.
    By the way, thanks for letting me know that not all your comments were visible on my blog. Blogger had for some reason blocked them and loads of others left by DT members of different challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As they say, everything old is new again and what a great stamp this is! You've colored it beautifully and I love the corner adornments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I’m so glad you’ve finally coloured up that sunflower as it’s beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us for our “multipurpose” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! We’re delighted that you chose to play along!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty detail in the flower and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flower and this one is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.