Thursday, August 10, 2023

An Autumn Thank You Card

 Hello Friends ... how is your week going?

I've had some much needed crafting time this week and took a break from what NEEDED to be done and created a card just for fun and a helpful way to give my mojo a kick start!

Here's a quick card I created for the new challenge over on the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge blog.  Here are the colors they are working with today.


With Fall quickly approaching, the color trio caught my attention while looking through the challenges over on Paper Playful and just knew I wanted to play along.  CAS is still somewhat of a challenge for me (even though I co-own a CAS challenge blog myself lol) so I could use the inspiration & practice.

Looking through my many flowers/leaves stamp drawers I came across a stamp set I had never used before so figured it was time!  That is the stamp, die & border embossing folder set from Crafters Companion.  It's a Signature Collection by Sara Davies called Autumn Morning.

Unfortunately, I see this item has been discontinued & Out of Stock.
That's what happens when I hold onto things for too long before using them ... you might still find it out on Ebay or something.

Challenges to share in:

Retro Rubber Challenge #212 - Anything Goes
(this stamp set is at least 4-5 years old)
Addicted to CAS Challenge #243 - Shapes (leaves)
NBUS Challenge #53

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful remainder of your week!
As always ...


8 comments:

  1. What great Fall colors, Darlene, and fun embossing, too! I love Autumn leaves! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful border. I love when the autumn cards start coming along. Still loving summer for now, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlete, I saw your card over at Retro Rubber and wanted to come over and comment. I love the fall colors. The wheat is definitely one that my collection could use. I love your leaves too. Cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that embossed leafy border Darlene and the way the branch goes with the theme.Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x
    PS: I can't tell you how many times I've ignored the housework and made a card instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall cards are so beautiful and yours is no exception. Thank you for sharing your work on the C C&S Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, and those fall colors definitely lend themselves to a leafy feel. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of the embossed background paper and colorful leaves! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you took time for yourself and with fabulous results!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.