Wednesday, August 9, 2023

KEEPING IT SIMPLE at the Sisterhood of Crafters


 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 KEEP IT SIMPLE
 
It doesn't get any 'simpler' than this card.

I've die cut a frame using the largest die in the Paper Rose 'Stitched Rectangle Frames' die set (#16679)


 
then simply stamped the leave stamp & sentiment from a small Altenew stamp set called 'Vintage Roses'.
 


I'm so happy with how this came together! 
CAS & Beautiful!

(secret ... the design idea actually came from the back of the Altenew stamp package)

In fact, this was such a fun/easy design that I made another while all the pieces & parts were laying on the work table.   What do you think?  


 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 


4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards !!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are amazing but I really love the first one...it is simple and quite elegant! I would love to receive a card like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously CAS Darlene. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful both your cards are! So simple and yet so very special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.