Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Two Old Bats August Mid Month Reminder

 Hello Friends! 
OLD BAT Darlene
here to remind you we are half way through the month and you don't want to miss out on joining in the fun over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.

I've created a card to help inspire you  ... what do you think??

 

 Once again I'm using up bits & bobs from my Halloween stash.
The stamp set is a VERY OLD Inkadinkado stamp set and so is the paper used for the background ... old, old, old!

  HOPE TO SEE YOU OVER AT THE TWO OLD BATS CHALLENGE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Darlene
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is one of the most beautiful bird stamps ever! It doesn't even have to be for Halloween, but it sure looks great for this theme. No coloring required. Got to love that sometimes. I spent quite a bit of time going through my Halloween stamps this morning. Sometimes there are simply too many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I have some of that old, old, old tree branches paper! I like how you used it as a background, and it coordinates nicely with the raven stamp.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. On first look, I wouldn't have thought of those birds and Halloween going together. But your card totally works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.