Saturday, August 19, 2023

More embossed cards . . .

 Happy Weekend friends!

Once again, I've taken the time to play with some of my Altenew 3D embossing folders and created three cards to share with you today.  This time I'm using the Altenew Flowing Wreath 3D embossing folder.  At the time of this posting, this folder was 50% off ... hurry over for yours!  This is a very versatile folder that could be used for a variety of occasions just by switching the elements to go along with the folder.  Today I've used it for Birthday & Friendship cards.


By using a couple different Tim Holtz GREEN distress oxide inks, I've been able to achieve low lights & high lights.  I'm pretty happy with how these turned out!


Inside


Inside

A few prima flowers and Nuvo crystal drops and these two birthday cards are ready for the mailman.  I get a lot of calls for note cards so I thought this last card would be perfect for a message sent to a friend that maybe needs a little spirit lifting and a reminder of how important they are.

Well, back to crafting!
Here's wishing you a fabulous day ahead!
As always . . .


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful embossing folder and, wow, I love what you've done with it! It does grab the ink nicely and I can imagine it for all different occasions. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and I like how you dressed them up with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.