Friday, August 11, 2023

Sympathy Cards

 Hello Friends . . .

I need to start looking through all my card sale boxes to see what I will need for the High School Craft Show this coming November.  Time goes by so fast if I don't start now, I will not have enough of some categories.  

Unfortunately one of the categories that diminishes the quickest these days are Sympathy cards. So today I have four to share with you.  All are basically the same design but with different motifs. 

They all use stickers I was sorting through from my old scrapbooking supplies and my sentiment panel is from the TON company called Easy Expressions ... Coordinating Die.  




The inside verse on these three cards says . . .


I switched things up a bit for the fourth card ...


and used that same sentiment panel but on the inside of this card.


Well, that's it for today.

I see I have a few other categories that are very low as well, so I'd better keep
'my nose to the grindstone' and get crafty.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs and love these, so creative as always! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always with making this type of card. Yours are absolutely stunning and you have given me some ideas. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy cards and love all the stickers especially the little wren
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to call them stickers when they're such beautiful pieces of art! Your frames and die cut sentiments take them to the next level and I know they'll be good sellers at your show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my they are all just gorgeous, yes time will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.