Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crafty Secrets - Give a Giggle, Send a Smile


Today's SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge, hosted by Marcy, was to create a card that would make the recipient smile or giggle. What fun ... and I decided to make a creation for my daughter! She will probably see it here on my blog long before I get it mailed out to her ... so, THIS IS FOR YOU CAROLYN!!!
My poor daughter is ALWAYS going in 10 different directions and waiting for NORMALCY to show up. Unfortunately, I think the crazyness of her busy life is NORMAL for her ... she just doesn't know it yet, LOL!!! The sentiment on this image says: Girlfriend, "NORMAL" is just a setting on the dryer.
Recipe for card:
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Really Rust and a scrap of designer paper
Accessories: Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps (girlfriends), distresser, PKGlitz embossing glitter, Kaiser half pearls, Colorbok metal dots, Prima flowers, Hobby Lobby satin ribbon
As always .... thanks so much for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Don't know about your daughter, but it made me chuckle!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I believe your right! I find when I do have free time I don't even know where to start. I really like the color combo...what's not to like about brown and blue? And laundry is at the top of my list...so today should have lots of "normal".

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is awesome - I'm going shopping now - thanks a lot you enabler!!! LOL

    And "normal" on the dryer is the only setting in this house with that moniker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHA!! Love that fun sentiment!! What a fabby layout hun!! Fantastic image too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamp, sentiment and layout! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. It sounds like it's perfect for your DD. The saying is great. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.