Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joan's Get Together PROJECTS

Just a quick posting to share the projects we did at Joan Fricker's (Joan's Gardens) over the weekend. Aren't they awesome! Joan is such a CRAFTY lady and an awesome Hostess!!





Isn't this little red paper sack Christmas house adorable!!! Unfortunately you can't see it in the photo but the roof has been Cuttlebugged with the Snowflake Embossing Folder and the front door and chimney were embossed with the Swirls EF.




I know she got her original idea from Barb Schram for the house and it can be created in so many different ways for different occassions. I really love the Christmas House idea!









Is this card GORGEOUS or what!!! This is actually a photo of Joan's sample. I was too busy talking and eating to get mine done ... but I do have the pieces and can put it together later. She is just SO clever ... using the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis diecut and the Martha Stewart Loop border & corner punches ... and what can I say about that awesome May Arts ribbon ... luscious!!!










Now how about this beautiful box! These photos are all from Joan's Samples. Of course I had to improvise on my box (I was running out of time ... again with the talking & eating) ... I used a different border punch and a single loop bow ... I like Joan's better!! TeeHee




THANKS SO MUCH for the fun weekend Joan ... I look forward to when I can come out and visit again with you and Jon!




Now I must get some work done!!! Not too many nice days left and since I "played" all weekend ... I'm having to catch up on some of that work that's been waiting for me to return. Thanks everyone for stopping by today ... I have my cards created for the SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge (Make someone smile) and also for today's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I'll post them later today once I get my photographing completed! Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! These projects are fantastic. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Looking forward to getting together for a playdate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is AWESOME Darlene!!!! I just LOVE the wreath on the door way tooooo cute, wow thanks for sharing all these beautiful projects.....she is a very crafty lady WOW WOW I know you jus thad a BLAST!!!! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects look just FANTASTIC!! I wish I had been there, it all looks like such fun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas House is just BEAUTIFUL and the little wreath on the door is so perfect!! I'm glad you had such a fab time in Indiana!! TFS all the beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these cards are gorgeous Dar! Love the "laundry" card and the flowers! The red house is adorable. love the big bloom card and this box is stunning! Actually, you need to enter the bloom card and the box in the Practical Scrappers Challenge this week. It is to use fun punches. These are fantastic!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky girl!! :) These are all really fun looking projects!! I especially love the top card with that snow border!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The house is amazing!All of the projects are quite fabulous. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.