Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge & Color Throwdown Challenge


Just wanted to share a couple creations with you and I'll try to keep it SHORT! I know ... I can get chatty sometimes!! So here we go ......




First is today's Sketch Challenge over on SCS. Here are the deets:


Stamps: ANW Crestwood
Papers: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, The Paper Patch Designer Paper
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Silver Stickles, Prismacolor Marker, Metal Ruler
Technique: Faux Stitching





My second creation is for today's Color Throwdown Challenge using Baja Breeze, Black/Chocolate, and Sahara Sand. I've also added Basic Grey Periphery designer paper to my card.
Here are the deets:
Stamps: Wordsworth
Ink: Versafine Sepia
Accessories: Nestabilities (classic ovals & scallop ovals), Detail Clear ep, Kaiser half pearls, SU Chocolate Chip satin ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today ... and as always, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment! I hope you're having a fun, creative day!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and that Periphery paper is out of this world gorgeous! love the use of your pearls!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I thought that increcdible snowflake card had a comment button under it. Love the black, white, and blue together. Very elegant for Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are gorgeous cards!! I love them both! Great color combos!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Darlene, love the black/blue combo for the snowflake one!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both Darlene! I am really liking that color combo for the snowfalke card, and the Get Well soon one is sure to help someone feel better...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are absolutely Beautiful. I really like the paper you've used on them both. fabulous job as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so beautiful, Darlene! And I personally LOVE it when you get chatty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! These are such stunning creations hun!! Love the beautiful colors and details!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh they are both beautiful but I really really love the black/white with the touch of blue one...... love it. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Darlene! Thanks so much for the Bunny stamp set and floral sachet. I received it a few days ago, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to thank you until now. I love your cards. I love how you did the sketch challenge. I still haven't done that challenge yet because it perplexes me. You really made it work. And your Get well card is simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.