Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sewn Together Creations ...


Happy Sunday Everyone ... I hope you've had an enjoyable weekend. Mine's been quite busy but that's okay ... it keeps me out of trouble, LOL!!! Today I'd like to share a few creations I've made using digital images by SEWN TOGETHER and these images and more can be purchased through the Digital-Ink Co. Shoppe.




First is "Donkey with Lightning Bug" which I've colored using Prisma pencils anb Gamsol. My background papers are from a DCWV Mat Stak and the sentiment is Inkadinkado. I've used my Fiskars Swivel Craft Knife to cut him out then gave him googlie eyes from Darice. (I love these images but the fact that they don't have eyes kind of freaks me out so any creation I make will have googlie eyes).I have several kids birthday cards to make for my Aunt to give her great grandchildren and this one is definately going in the stack!!






Another birthday card to add to the collection is this adorable little image called "Eris in Bird Bath". The background paper used on this card is from the Basic Grey Marrakech pack. It has little elephants on it and I though that would work perfectly with Eris. I've done my coloring with Prisma pencils and Watercolor pencils. Though it' difficult to see, I've used Crystal Effects on all the bubble to add a little shine and dimension. My Happy Birthday sentiment is by Anita's and it was in my scrap bin just begging to be used on this creation. My base card is Soft Sky cs and I've used Grey cs for the matting around my Eris image. Last but not least, I've used Darice googlie eyes on Eris and I really like the outcome. I hope my Aunt's great grandchildren will like it too!





Now for the last creation today, I'd like you to meet "Morty the Moose in Sleigh Bells". I think Morty is so cute although a little sad looking ... maybe he's not allowed to play all the reindeer games yet!! LOL!! Morty was also colored with Prisma pencils & Gamsol. My base card is old ollive and the designer papers are Debbie Mumm Harvest & Holiday from JoAnn's. I've used my Nestabilities Labels 1 for my sentiment panels and the flowers are Prima with Creative Impressions brad centers. I've used dimesional tape to give Morty a little dimension and there you have it!!
Thanks so much for taking time today to stop by and take a peek at my work ... I hope somewhere along the way you find inspiration!


6 comments:

  1. Look at you, girly, pumping three out today! Wow, I love them all! The donkey and the lightning bug is adorable!. They are ALL adorable!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards you made with these images Kim! Thank you for showing them off so beautifully! Each one of them has a different "feeling."
    And you're right, Morty does seem a little sad---

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mean to say Kim in last comment Dar-- was reading Kims comment at the same time as writing mine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya - boy you have been busy!
    Wish I had the time at the moment - getting withdrawl symptoms!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ya Darlene!

    these are way too cute! I'm really lovin' these sewn together images!
    I just won three of them and can't wait to create!!!
    Eris in the bird bath cracks me up!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.