Friday, October 2, 2009

CCEE & Get Sketchy #7


Here is my creation for the CCEE Stampers Challenge to use Digis and the layout WAS for the Get Sketchy #7 challenge. I am SO FAR behind ... (that's what I get for going away for the weekend and having fun, LOL). I missed the Get Sketchy challenge time limit ... bummer but still have the chance to share it with you and the CCEE ladies.
The digi I chose to use comes from TERI who is a team mates over on the Digital-Ink Co. challenge blog. Please pop on over to Teri's Cards and Toppers for some wonderful inspiration and of course be sure to check out her wonderfully creative digis in her store called Delicious Doodles.
The background paper was a gift but I believe it might be from DCWV. I've used my Nestabilities circles for the sentiment and since I didn't have the stamps I needed ... I hand wrote it. Mr. Bat was colored with Prisma pencils and the sky was created with an Ala Art stamp and Versafine black ink.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping in! DON'T FORGET ... Tomorrow is the very first Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential Challenge. We on the DT are so excited to show you what we've been up to! You don't want to miss it ... Vicki has some AWESOME fun planned for the upcoming weeks!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, love this card so mcuh! That little bat is a 'hoot'. Sorry you missed the Get Sketchy deadline but I am glad you are sharing with us, I love it!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Halloween card!! What a spooky looking background and great colors!! Love the bat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little bat is just the cutest. Your card turned out great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Darlene! You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work with my wee Batty the Bat! Thanks for the 'plug'!
    Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to pop this one on my blog too. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! Love the papers you used with that cute little bat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.